716 13 2.8K
If you looked around your house right now, how would the sight make you feel? If the answer sounds like “overwhelmed,” “anxious,” or “upset,” you’re not alone.
Our simple 30-day challenge to declutter your life might just be the answer you need to clear your mind and put you and your home back on track.
I hate clutter as much as anyone, but it never seems to go away no matter how hard I try to rid it from my life. Remember when you first moved into your new home and everything was neat and tidy? When you knew where everything was and everything looked clean and perfect?
Yeah, I don’t either.
Now is the time to reclaim your home, and get back on track! Our home is our sanctuary from the chaos around us, and If I want to live in a place that makes us feel relaxed and calm after a day out at work or running errands, then it’s up to us to make it happen.
So take the 30 day declutter challenge to clear your mind and home of chaos. And if you’re looking for a buddy to join the challenge with you, share this with friends and family! It’s always a great motivator to have someone close give you that extra motivation everyday.
30 Day Declutter Challenge
- Organize your bedroom
- Clean out one of your closets
- Donate unused clothes and toys
- Rid your fridge of expired items
- Purge your kitchen cabinets
- Buy functional storage items
- Remove old apps you don’t use
- Find an app that can help you (hint: Fabulous😉)
- Spend time cleaning your car (if you don’t have a car, pick another kitchen cupboard to organize)
- Sort through your mail
- Organize your living room
- Purge personal accessories
- Update & organize your calendar
- Clean out your second closet
- Clear your mind with meditation
- Clear space off your computer
- Empty one junk drawer
- Get rid of old and worn shoes
- Empty out your freezer
- Celebrate how far you’ve come
- Organize your bathroom toiletries
- Delete old emails in your inbox
- Clear your wallet of unused items
- Empty a second junk drawer
- Organize your cleaning supplies
- Clear off your kitchen counters
- Give away old furniture
- Discard old books
- Sweep your entry/foyer
- Commit to staying decluttered
TIP: Print out a copy of this calendar or save an image to your phone so you have a constant reminder to complete the daily challenges.
When you’ve completed your declutter challenge, keep it going by checking out our new year, new you challenge. Discover the motivation you need to achieve your goals and build better habits.
716 13 2.8K
716 13 2.8K