Fabulous is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of NYT bestseller Predictably Irrational.
Michelangelo, the famous Italian sculptor, once said: “Every block of stone has a statue inside it, and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it.”
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
Jobs at Fabulous
All these positions are for Paris, New York, San Francisco, or Remote. We are a remote-friendly team.
- Product Data Analyst
- Behavioral Economist / Growth Hacker
- User Acquisition Manager
- Paid Content Manager (Outbrain/Taboola)
- Growth Product Manager
- Partnership Manager
- Search Engine Marketing Lead