What does your typical breakfast look like?
1. Something modest, like a bagel or some toast.
2. Waffles, pastries, something sweet to get me going!
3. A granola bar or cereal.
4. The breakfast sandwich I finish before I'm even out of the drive-thru parking lot.
You're dying for a snack at work and hit the vending machine. What jumps out at you?
1. Trail mix or (another) granola bar.
3. Something greasy and microwaveable.
Lunch time! What's on the menu?
1. A club sandwich with chips and a soda.
2. Instant ramen. Instant rice. Something instant.
3. Whatever the lunch special is at the cafeteria.
4. PB&J with apple slices and yogurt.
The work day is over! Hit the convenience store and grab a snack for the walk home.
1. A sandwich or snack tray from the prepared foods cooler.
2. Maybe a toaster pastry or some mini muffins.
3. A bottled iced coffee or soda.
4. A bag of potato chips or some crackers.
What's for dinner?
1. A microwaveable frozen dinner.
2. Honey-roasted chicken with roasted sweet potatoes.
3. Mac and cheese or fettuccine alfredo.
It's almost bedtime. Care for a snack?
1. A 100-calorie snack pack.
2. A piece of fruit or chocolate.
3. No thanks! Too much work.