What does your typical breakfast look like?
1. Waffles, pastries, something sweet to get me going!
2. The breakfast sandwich I finish before I'm even out of the drive-thru parking lot.
3. A granola bar or cereal.
4. Something modest, like a bagel or some toast.
You're dying for a snack at work and hit the vending machine. What jumps out at you?
3. Trail mix or (another) granola bar.
4. Something greasy and microwaveable.
Lunch time! What's on the menu?
1. PB&J with apple slices and yogurt.
2. Instant ramen. Instant rice. Something instant.
3. A club sandwich with chips and a soda.
4. Whatever the lunch special is at the cafeteria.
The work day is over! Hit the convenience store and grab a snack for the walk home.
1. Maybe a toaster pastry or some mini muffins.
2. A bottled iced coffee or soda.
3. A sandwich or snack tray from the prepared foods cooler.
4. A bag of potato chips or some crackers.
What's for dinner?
1. A microwaveable frozen dinner.
3. Mac and cheese or fettuccine alfredo.
4. Honey-roasted chicken with roasted sweet potatoes.
It's almost bedtime. Care for a snack?
1. A 100-calorie snack pack.
3. A piece of fruit or chocolate.
4. No thanks! Too much work.