Dear Future Fabulous Student,
After carefully reviewing your accomplishments over the past year and seeing the unique struggles you’ve overcome along the way, we can inform you with great pleasure that you’ve been unconditionally accepted into the Fabulous School of Life-Changing Habits and Routines, Class of 2021. From all of us at Fabulous, congratulations!
Sneak Peek of your 2021 Curriculum
You and your peers have been chosen because of your interest and drive in becoming the best versions of yourselves. Each of you has displayed a passion for personal improvement that we are extremely excited to help you nurture in the coming months. Fabulous prides itself in using the latest in behavioral science research to help people like you achieve their goals, whatever they may be. We are looking forward to having you join our Fabulous family!
Below you will find a list of available programs. Please review them at your leisure. Each program focuses on one specific aspect of personal development and will have different Journeys and Challenges to participate in, and Make Me Fabulous tasks to complete. You will also be able to connect with your classmates through our newest feature, Fabulous Circles.
- School of Wellness: Learn to take care of every part of yourself, body and mind.
- School of Productivity: Fine-tune your focus and discipline.
- School of Serenity: Discover inner peace through self-care.
- School of Connection: Connect with yourself and the world around you.
- School of Mindfulness: Sharpen your mental fitness.
- School of Healing: Rediscover yourself after difficult times.
- School of Nourishment: Fuel your body and soul.
- School of Play: Find the fun in life again.
- School of Fulfillment: Dig deep to find what truly satisfies you.
- School of Perseverance: Uncover the secrets of personal resilience.
The first semester will begin in January of 2021. Classes will be made available in the Discover tab of the Fabulous app. Keep your eyes peeled!
Once again, congratulations! We look forward to seeing you when classes start on Monday, January 4, 2021.