Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a User Acquisition Manager to lead Fabulous’ paid marketing efforts.
You will launch new channels, develop existing channels with rigorous testing, and build strategies from the ground up for new products. This position will singlehandedly grow our acquisition efforts and make key decisions about our budget and scale, requiring that you be an expert executor and an experienced judge of new opportunities.
- You actively manage and optimize with rigorous testing some of our key marketing channels;
- You develop successful creatives with the help of our in-house creative team;
- You automate and introduce new tools to save time, improve results, and increase our data visibility. We are a highly automation-driven and data-driven marketing team.
- You act as a key stakeholder within the UA team, and pro-actively suggest and lead new initiatives to scale our marketing spend;
- You listen to customer insights and data and proactively transform them into clear next actions reflected within your channels’ strategy;
- You will be in charge of 1-3 major projects within the marketing team, e.g. new network onboarding or other cross-functional initiatives;
- You implement user acquisition best practices and stay on top of industry trends.
- 3+ years of experience of paid user acquisition experience, having handled 6-digit monthly budgets, primarily with mobile, and preferably consumer apps or games.
- Extensive campaign management experience on Facebook and at least 2 other paid social channels (e.g. Pinterest, TikTok, Snap, Twitter…);
- Proven experience collaborating with creative teams, both in-house and freelancers, from ideation to brief to creative analysis;
- Solid experience of data-driven decision making & A/B testing;
- Excellent copywriting skills and proof-reading experience;
- Understanding of how to improve the effectiveness of web landing pages;
- A “growth mindset” that preferences action through testing and experimentation;
- Ability to work independently and own your channels fully.
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Full Time