Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple “App of the Day”
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of NYT bestseller Predictability Irrational.
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We’re looking for a QA Engineer with a passion for health and behavior change to help drive high-quality releases. You will be part of a small, high-performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering great quality product at a fast pace.
You will collaborate with Development and Product Managers to drive testability and ensure quality of the releases.
- Execute manual and write automated tests, and identify actionable bugs quickly.
- Manage QA coverage of mobile based projects.
- Planning/organizing necessary test passes, staying on top of all important issues, help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status.
- Work with different teams (Engineering/PM/Operation) to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and also provide feedback on quality issues.
- Work with the dev team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure sufficient coverage is done for the release.
- Assess the status of the release, and help make sure that the release goes out on time with high-quality level.
- Create and support test dashboards/reports.
- BS degree in Engineering
- Ability to construct test cases and get them prioritized based on changes.
- Knowledge of test and tool development methodology.
- Experience in coding language.
- Communication skills, including the development of presentations.
- BS degree in Computer Science
- Experience in Java and/or Swift
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Full Time
Location: Remote or Paris