Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
What We’re Looking For:
The Operations Coordinator at Fabulous serves as a member of the Operations team. This person is responsible for organizing, uploading, and optimizing content through our backend dashboard tool. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of Airtable, Google Drive, as well as file management (which will take place in Parse, a database system that organizes assets in-app.) This person is responsible for QA’ing and managing html, video, audio, image files as well as UI details for all assets that live in the app. The Operations Coordinator is naturally organized, with excellence in timeliness and follow through.
- Maintain content upload operations workflow and improve it over time.
- Ensure content in fabulous is being released in a timely manner.
- Use Zapier, Airtable and other tools to improve workflow of Fabulous.
- Converting Wav files to M4A, QAing and Staging through our Parse dashboard
- Manages Company website(s).
- Supports solutions for all teams at the company as needed
- Airtable Knowledge
- Google Drive Asset Management
- Website management
- A friendly “can-do” manner that supports all team members
- Skills in Database Design is a big bonus
- Also helpful is a strong knowledge of Confluence and Trello
- Fluent English required / French is a big bonus
Position: Full-Time or Part-Time