Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of NYT bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We’re looking for a very quick and nimble, startup-style iOS employee who wants to see their code used by thousands of people around the world. If that describes you, joining us means you’ll be working closely with an experienced CTO, an award-winning designer, and a team of researchers in one of the most advanced behavioral economics centers.
Do you have great expertise in iOS app creation? Do you feel that helping people around the world achieve healthy habits is an important and meaningful mission for you? Then you should join the Fabulous mobile team.
HERE ARE THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Deep Knowledge of Swift (Objective C is a great bonus)
- Experience developing, releasing and maintaining native iOS applications (Send us your work in the App Store)
- Capacity to work efficiently as part of a team; able to give and accept feedback.
THIS WOULD BE A FABULOUS BONUS TOO:
- An active github account we can check.
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at email@example.com
Position: Full Time
Location: Remote or Paris