Fabulous is a subscription app that helps users establish healthy and sustainable routines. Users start their Fabulous journey by consistently drinking a glass of water each morning: with the confidence of having established that simple routine, users are able to progress into a more meaningful routine building around decluttering, meditation, self-reflection, weight loss, etc. Fabulous teaches users how to build sustainable routines, and that knowledge can be applied to any number of activities.
Fabulous also features live challenges, and we will soon launch a new social feature called Circles that will add a layer of social functionality to the app’s core content. We expect 2021 to be a year of significant growth for Fabulous with this new social functionality: Fabulous has been downloaded more than 19 million times.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictably Irrational.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We’re looking for a very quick and nimble, startup-style iOS employee who wants to see their code used by thousands of people around the world. If that describes you, joining us means you’ll be working closely with an experienced CTO, an award-winning designer, and a team of researchers in one of the most advanced behavioral economics centers.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5 years of programming experience in either Objective-C or Swift
- Experience developing, releasing and maintaining native iOS applications
- Capacity to work efficiently as part of a team; able to give and accept feedback
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at email@example.com
Position: Full Time
Location: Remote or Paris