Fabulous is a mobile app helping millions of people change their lifestyle. Deploying a behavioral economic lens, we’re helping everyone reach their full potential by integrating healthy habits into their lives.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
Try Fabulous for Free
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of NYT bestseller Predictability Irrational.
Our Growth Team is composed of behavioral economists, growth engineers, and content writers.
Any experiment you will run has one single goal: helping people over the world build healthier habits. If your experiment is successful, this means that you helped a few more thousands of people achieve their goals.
We’re looking for a very quick and nimble, Growth PM who wants to see their experiments used by millions of people around the world.
Are you highly analytical and at the same time very creative? Read on.
HERE ARE THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Suggest and implement experiments around monetization, retention, and engagement
- Conduct in-depth user interviews and design pilot experiments to test behavioral interventions
- Highly analytical and able to analyze data and run statistically validated experiments.
- Conduct behavioral diagnoses and launch experiments
- Help in the product creation by creating prototypes and offering design suggestions
WHAT WOULD BE IDEAL:
- Ex Netflix, Spotify or other subscription companies
- Extensive knowledge of the growth process
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Paris, New York, San Francisco or Remote.