Fabulous is a subscription app that helps users establish healthy and sustainable routines. Users start their Fabulous journey by consistently drinking a glass of water each morning: with the confidence of having established that simple routine, users are able to progress into a more meaningful routine building around decluttering, meditation, self-reflection, weight loss, etc. Fabulous teaches users how to build sustainable routines, and that knowledge can be applied to any number of activities.
Fabulous is headquartered in Paris, but the company is fully distributed, with teammates living all over the world.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
You will be part of a growing data science team. We work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure that our colleagues have the needed data, reports, analyses, and models needed to make data-driven decisions as well as improve the user experience. Our main stakeholders are the Growth and User Acquisition teams and we are expanding our services and products further to support other teams.
Your role will be mostly focused on driving the development and integration of Machine Learning and statistical models in the app to make the user experience more personalized and drive better retention. You will also have the opportunity to work on other aspects of data science like Business Analytics, Marketing Analytics, AB-Testing, and Reporting depending on the emerging needs, your skills, and your willingness to learn and own different aspects of our team’s responsibilities.
What We’re Looking For:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
- 2+ years experience in a data or analytics related role
- Good understanding of basic engineering practices (agile methodology, testing, clean coding, peer-reviewing, continuous integration, git workflows, etc…)
- Ability to write clean concise code that is ready to test and integrate into production systems
- Practical experience with manipulating and analyzing data to fulfill particular business needs
- Proven ability to communicate your analysis and modeling results effectively to different stakeholders (dev, marketing, product, etc..)
- Knowledge of applied Machine Learning and willingness to learn and adapt one’s skills to an agile production-focused context
- Practical knowledge and relevant experience in Python/R and SQL (We use DBT for data engineering, BigQuery as a data warehouse, and Jupyter notebooks to develop Machine Learning Models)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Good to Have:
- Practical experience developing and deploying machine learning models in an applied business context
- Solid analysis know-how that complements your engineering skill
- Experience implementing ideas from research papers in a practical way that fulfills specific business needs
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you don’t fulfill all our requirements, feel free to send us an application if you think that you have the attitude and mindset needed to learn, grow, and succeed at Fabulous.
Location: Paris, New York, San Francisco, or Remote.
You can also attach your CV and cover letter directly below: