Fabulous, a Health and Wellness app with over 1.2 million Monthly Active Users, is a subscription app that helps users establish healthy and sustainable routines. Users start their Fabulous journey by consistently drinking a glass of water each morning: with the confidence of having established that simple routine, users are able to progress into a more meaningful routine building around decluttering, meditation, self-reflection, weight loss, etc.
Fabulous teaches users how to build sustainable routines, and that knowledge can be applied to any number of activities. Fabulous also features live challenges, and we will soon launch a new social feature called Circles that will add a layer of social functionality to the app’s core content. We expect 2021 to be a year of significant growth for Fabulous with this new social functionality: Fabulous has been downloaded more than 19 million times, and we’re preparing for even more explosive organic discovery.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We’re looking for a very quick nimble and passionate, startup-style software engineer to support Fabulous growth. If that describes you, joining us means you’ll be working closely with an experienced CTO to build innovative new features (e.g. marketing optimizations engines, billing reporting, etc.) Do you have great expertise in designing and implementing software? Do you feel that helping people around the world achieve healthy habits is an important and meaningful mission for you? Then you should join the Fabulous engineering team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong coding skills with nodejs, eslint, unit testing and e2e tests
- Experience with developing, releasing and maintaining modern API layer
- Experience with object-oriented languages (preferred kotlin)
- Architect services using well-accepted patterns to allow autonomous development and future scaling
- Experience with an event-driven microservice architecture inside of the Google Cloud ecosystem to help our web and mobile products give the best experience to its users.
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at [email protected]
Location: Paris, New York, San Francisco or Remote.