Fabulous is a mobile app helping millions of people change their lifestyle. Deploying a behavioral economic lens, we’re helping everyone reach their full potential by integrating healthy habits into their lives.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple “App of the Day”
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app.
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
What We’re Looking For:
You will play a key part in defining and commercializing Fabulous. Your role will consist of three primary functions. The first will be to pursue commercial opportunities with payers and employers. The second will be to manage client relations once contracts are established. The third will be to assist in leading the strategy of product management and commercial development, especially for the Enterprise and clinical products and platform.
Payer Commercial Development
- Develop target list for payer and employers outreach
- Arrange meetings with key stakeholders
- Provide effective and customized representation of our solution to prospective clients
- Negotiate and close deals with payers and employers while developing at-risk contracts
Client Relationship Management
- Design and develop commercial pilots with partners
- Oversee the execution of payer pilots with customization and modification as needed
- Create custom report cards and reporting tools for clients
- Develop client relationship mapping with multiple points of contact for Fabulous within an organization
- Obtain feedback and product improvement based on client feedback
- Research the needs and constraints of physicians and healthcare systems as they relate to our product
- Identify features and requirements for the core product that make it more compelling to healthcare systems and physicians
- Interview and recruit the team
- Assist in the development of culture, rewards, and incentives
- Work closely with other senior executives in defining the strategy and in raising funds from investors if necessary. Assist in the development of our strategic commercial approach to employers, payers, and eventually vehicles such as Medicare and Medicaid
- Develop new opportunities with existing partners including international opportunities
- Provide strategic direction on product development and market access issues
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Greater than 5 years of direct health care involvement
- Experience in digital health startups in areas such as diabetes, CHF
- A demonstrated understanding of navigating a healthcare system including selling and working with primary care physicians and their teams
- Experience working with engineers in a software development process
Drop us a line at [email protected]
Location: Paris, New York or Remote.