Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple “App of the Day”
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 1st Health & Fitness app in the App Store
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
What We’re Looking For:
The Design Lead makes art production at Fabulous run like clockwork. This person is a member of the Design team, known affectionately as “Studio Fabulous.” The Design Lead comes to us already famous for their clarity, craftsmanship, speed, and kindness. They know how to inspire people, not boss them. They organize timelines and keep everyone running on time with deliverables. They know the tools of their trade, not only in design, but organizational workflows like Airtable and Trello and Confluence.
- Lead a team of designers through clear objectives, transparent processes and time management.
- Handle multiple projects at once as part of a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative team.
- With clarity and kindness offer inspirational feedback on designs that increases quality and speed
- Support designers to ensure all deliverables are of expected quality, comply with brand standards and with at least a 95% due date success rate.
- Fulfill strategic design initiatives in partnership with the Chief Design Officer and Head of Marketing, including the creation and management of Fabulous’ brand identity.
- Under the direction of the CDO, work in conjunction with Growth Lead, Content Lead, and Creative Lead to ensure a streamlined aesthetic of core content in the app and non-core content outside of the app.
- Work closely with the marketing team to shape and fulfill different strategies.
- 6+ years of design experience
- 2+ years of those in a leading role with ownership of design processes and principles
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Trello, Airtable, Confluence
- Interpersonal skills that create a positive team atmosphere
- Ability to lead complex design topics, from clearly communicating a vision to addressing project or organizational issues
- Ability to take feedback and generate solutions w/o defense or ego
- Fluent English. French is a big bonus
Drop us a line at email@example.com
- Paris or Remote in European or Eastern Time
- Full-Time or Part-Time applications will both be considered