Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple “App of the Day”
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app.
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We’re looking for an experienced Creative Lead with a mix background in business and marketing, who can take our creative to the next level as we continue to grow.
The ideal candidate should have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences. This position is full-time and you can work in Paris or remotely.
What We’re Looking For:
- People Manager: You will work with the User Acquisition team to build and lead the creative team comprised of freelancers and full-time employees,
- Inspirational: You will inspire and train copywriters, animators, videographers, and designers so they fully understand the product
- Experienced: You will spearhead the entire creative direction, so you must understand how to write copy that sells / resonates with people, and have a portfolio to back it up.
- Leadership: You will provide ongoing feedback across different departments (marketing, product, paid) on best practices
- Organizational: You will prioritize work based on short- and long-term needs, and establishing organizational schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, designer, etc
- Execution: You will work closely with the User Acquisition team to source, conceptualize, write, and execute multiple campaigns each week. Bonus points if you have experience writing ad copy and conceptualizing for Facebook/Instagram/Google adwords, etc
What Would Be Fabulous:
- You love Fabulous! (or at least are familiar with us)
- You are fluent (can read & write) in languages other than just English
- You’re interested in self-development and human behavior
- A background as a researcher!
Drop us a line at email@example.com
Location: Paris or Remote.