Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Android Excellence App
- iOS App of the Day in 27+ Countries
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app by Google Play.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an engaging and impactful Content Lead who wants their writing to help millions of people around the world. This position is full-time and you can work in Paris or remotely.
We need someone who can:
- Craft beautiful, engaging content for our Fabs that aligns with our brand
- Collaborate with writers and editors to fine-tune content
- Master the Fabulous tone: playful, friendly, engaging, yet mysteriously intriguing
- Be a dynamic self-starter who’s responsive to feedback
- Be able to distill scientific content in an easy to digest and pleasant format for our Fabs
- And who knows the English language like the back of their hand!
What Would Be Fabulous:
- You love Fabulous! (or at least are familiar with us)
- You are fluent (can read & write) in languages other than just English
- You’re interested in self-development and human behavior
- A background as a researcher!
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at email@example.com
Position: Full Time
Location: Remote or Paris