Fabulous is a mobile app helping millions of people change their lifestyle. Deploying a behavioral economic lens, we’re helping everyone reach their full potential by integrating healthy habits into their lives.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of NYT bestseller Predictability Irrational and Professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics.
- Develop experiments to reduce friction in the sharing of delightful moments
- Designing experiments to measure the lift when presenting habit choices
- Create product experiments (on completion rate, habit adoption, etc) and measure the tradeoffs on successful actions
Skills we’re looking for
- Steadfast focus on rapid experiment cycles for learning and prioritization on high growth areas
- Prototype and offer design improvements, stemming from proven experience
- Experience conducting user interviews and running pilots
- Easiness with the technical aspect or willingness to learn. Ideally, you can write clean and concise code in SQL, R, and/or Python
- Deep understanding of experimental design and methods, from quasi-experiments to A/B tests
- Knowledge of behavioral science theories and concepts applicable to growth and product metrics
- Solid understanding of statistics and/or econometrics
- Strong written and verbal communication
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Paris, New York, San Francisco or Remote.
You can also attach your CV and cover letter directly below: