Fabulous is a mobile app helping millions of people change their lifestyle. Deploying a behavioral economic lens, we’re helping everyone reach their full potential by integrating healthy habits into their lives.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational and Professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics.
We are looking for an experienced Behavioral Economist/Growth Hacker to join our Growth Team and build on the work we have done. Here are some of the challenges we are working on:
- Developing experiments to reduce friction in the sharing of delightful moments
- Designing experiments to measure the lift when presenting habit choices
- Creating product experiments (on completion rate, habit adoption, etc) and measure the tradeoffs on successful actions
What We’re Looking For:
- Steadfast focus on rapid experiment cycles for learning and prioritization on high growth areas
- Prototype and offer design improvements, stemming from proven experience
- Experience conducting user interviews and running pilots
- Easiness with the technical aspect or willingness to learn. Ideally, you can write clean and concise code in SQL, R, and/or Python
- Deep understanding of experimental design and methods, from quasi-experiments to A/B tests
- Knowledge of behavioral science theories and concepts applicable to growth and product metrics
- Solid understanding of statistics and/or econometrics
- Strong written and verbal communication
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also attach your CV and cover letter directly below:
Location: Paris, New York, San Francisco or Remote.