Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
If you want to help millions build a better version of themselves, keep reading. We’re in search of a Search Engine Marketing Lead!
What We’re Looking For:
- You make data-driven decisions and look for ways to A/B test a new approach. You strongly believe in what we do and are eager to effectively translate that belief to our audience. You aren’t afraid to try new methods, seek feedback for improvement, and redesign when necessary.
- Demonstrated analytical ability in evaluating end-to-end customer experience and attribution across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- You’ll be the glue between our SEO/SEM efforts and other digital marketing programs and responsible for Fabulous’ strategic planning and implementation of our web presence.
- You’ll be responsible for web analytics and reporting and create useful and effective dashboards that allow for easy access to snapshots of key information while providing compelling recommendations based on your findings.
- Develop ongoing digital acquisition strategy, including monthly projection of acquisition metrics such as volumes, costs, ROAS and LTV
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the world of web analytics and provide feedback as to how Fabulous may be able to take advantage or need to adapt to change.
- Create and facilitate positive relationships between our company and the many affiliate marketers that promote us.
- Work with affiliates to improve our program and increase affiliate activity, including positive growth in incoming affiliate traffic and revenue.
- Diligently monitor the system for fraud and remove subpar performing affiliates from the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience in search/social/display marketing
- 2- 3 years experience with SEO/SEM (AdWords, Bing, Yahoo)
- 3+ years affiliate marketing
- Familiarity with customer segmentation in digital marketing channels preferred
- Advanced level of experience/knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar other platforms
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter to apply, or simply click the link below.
Location: Paris, San Francisco, New York or Remote.