Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We’re looking for someone to establish and grow our partnerships funnel. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to build the partner playbook and establish Fabulous as a leading brand to work alongside with. As a part of the growth team, we need someone who is creative, driven and willing to take calculated big bets to push Fabulous to the next level.
If you want to be a part of the leading habit tracker app helping help millions build a better version of themselves, keep reading.
What We’re Looking For:
- Identify and develop key strategic partnerships across the health+wellness space, such as health benefits provider, universities, and major brands across North America
- Reach out to potential leads and nurture those leads into becoming active partners in the Fabulous ecosystem.
- Build up our partner strategy and solution products to get brands excited about joining the Fabulous family
- Work closely with the CEO and growth team to define what challenges are preventing us from partnering with top brands and provide creative solutions to remedy these challenges
- Stay up-to-date on relevant trend and brands in the industry who we can potentially partner with on exciting opportunities
- An understanding of the health+wellness industry
What Would Be Fabulous:
- Relevant experience in partner development/business development, or consulting
- Existing contacts in the health space to hit the ground running
Sound like your dream job? Drop us a line at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter, or click the link below.
Location: Paris, New York or Remote