Fabulous is a mobile app helping millions of people change their lifestyle. Deploying a behavioral economic lens, we’re helping everyone reach their full potential by integrating healthy habits into their lives.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple “App of the Day”
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app.
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We’re looking for someone to establish and grow our partnerships funnel. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to build the partner playbook and establish Fabulous as a leading brand to work alongside with. As a part of the growth team, we need someone who is creative, driven and willing to take calculated big bets to push Fabulous to the next level.
If you want to be a part of the leading habit tracker app helping help millions build a better version of themselves, keep reading.
HERE ARE THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Identify and develop key strategic partnerships across the health+wellness space, such as health benefits provider, universities, and major brands across North America
- Reach out to potential leads and nurture those leads into becoming active partners in the Fabulous ecosystem.
- Build up our partner strategy and solution products to get brands excited about joining the Fabulous family
- Work closely with the CEO and growth team to define what challenges are preventing us from partnering with top brands and provide creative solutions to remedy these challenges
- Stay up-to-date on relevant trend and brands in the industry who we can potentially partner with on exciting opportunities
- An understanding of the health+wellness industry
WHAT WOULD BE FABULOUS
- Relevant experience in partner development/business development, or consulting
- Existing contacts in the health space to hit the ground running
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Paris, New York or Remote.