Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple “App of the Day”
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app.
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
Who we are looking for:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will have the chance to greatly impact the growth of Fabulous worldwide. You will work closely with all internal teams (UA, CRM, Design, Product, Data, Engineering) to maximize scale for the Fabulous web onboarding flow in the most efficient way.
The Digital Project Manager will take ownership of project management and delivery of Fabulous’ web-based projects, with a primary focus on web onboarding. This is a hands-on role that bridges the gap between user research, data analysis, design, and web development
- Manage all aspects of complex web projects with minimal managerial oversight.
- Structure and manage project timelines, and track deliverables efficiently and effectively.
- Establish success criteria, practices, templates, and tools to enable the web team to work efficiently.
- Independently lead the resolution of website issues and enhancement requests, working with developers and designers.
- Troubleshooting and thoroughly QAing all web projects before live deployment
- Documenting and updating web development process and procedures for reference.
- Aligning and briefing designers, content writers, and developers with a pipeline of web projects, so priorities are set and deadlines met.
- 4+ years of experience managing and delivering technically-led web-based projects (required).
- Deep understanding of Unbounce, Instapage, and/or Webflow (required).
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and development processes.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills as well as attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate concepts to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple deliverables and tight timelines.
- Familiarity with the management of remote working and collaborative tools (Trello, Airtable, Github).
- Familiarity with quality assurance (QA) protocols and ownership of QA sign-off for all deliverables.
Drop us a line at email@example.com
Location: Our HQ is in Paris but we are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere you want.
Please share your resume and other relevant documents in English.