Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of New York Times bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple “App of the Day”
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 1st Health & Fitness app in the App Store
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an entry-level, full-time bilingual/trilingual Customer Success Agent to join our team to help us provide the best user experience possible.
- Respond to user questions via email support
- Prepare reports and presentations based on user requests and data
- Troubleshoot issues our users face
- Organize and update internal customer success documents and resources
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward our users
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Portuguese, French, German, and/or Chinese is a plus, but not required.
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Excellent communication skills- we’re a remote company, so we rely on great communication!
- Solid time management skills to balance tasks throughout the week
- Reliable internet connection and computer access
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Remote (or Paris)
Languages: Must be fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese, French, German, and/or Chinese is a plus, but not required.