Fabulous is a mobile app helping millions of people change their lifestyle. Deploying a behavioral economic lens, we’re helping everyone reach their full potential by integrating healthy habits into their lives.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Apple “App of the Day”
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app.
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
We’re looking for a very quick and nimble, behavioral economist/Growth Hacker who wants to see their experiments used by millions of people around the world.
Are you highly analytical and at the same time very creative? Read on.
HERE ARE THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Conduct behavioral diagnoses and launch experiments
- Help in the product creation by creating prototypes and offering design suggestions based on behavioral economic principles
- Conduct in-depth user interviews and design pilot experiments to test behavioral interventions
- Suggest and implement experiments around monetization, retention, and engagement
- Highly analytical and able to analyze data and run statistically validated experiments.
WHAT WOULD BE FABULOUS
- You’ve read articles by Andrew Chen or Brian Belfour.
- You know what’s a mobile app stack
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at email@example.com
Location: Paris, New York or Remote.