Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of NYT bestseller Predictability Irrational.
- Apple Best Apps of 2018
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
What we are looking for?
We’re looking for an operation manager/employee experience manager to join our team and make sure our ships are running as tightly as possible.
This is what you will be doing
- Connect with our employees daily on their overall experience, feedback & encourage cross-team connections and interaction.
- Help build a vibrant company culture: Prep for teamwide meetings, welcome new hires, and coordinate internal events.
- Support our recruitment efforts: Help schedule candidate interviews and keep the pipeline filled and moving by sourcing qualified candidates.
- Oversee communication with remote employees regarding travel and visits to the HQ, schedule meetings, maintain the integrity of internal tools/systems (such as Gmail, Slack, 1password), and assist in onboarding and offboarding procedures.
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance of the office so everyone can operate at full-speed.
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Full Time or Part Time
Languages: Fluent English / French is a big bonus.
Location: Paris or Remote with European time zones.