Our product, Fabulous, is a mobile app helping thousands of people every day to change their lifestyles by integrating healthy habits into their lives. Fabulous is using a behavioral economics lens to help everyone achieve their fullest potential.
We work closely with researchers based at Duke University and our advisor is Dan Ariely, author of NYT bestseller Predictability Irrational.
Watch our CEO’s presentation below on how we’re using behavioral economics to create better products:
HERE IS MORE ABOUT US:
- Android Excellence App
- Winner of Google’s Material Design Award
- Best App Finalist in Google Play Awards 2017
- Ranked 5th Health & Fitness app by Google Play.
- Editor’s app choice in more than 30 countries.
We’re looking for a very quick and nimble, startup-style senior Android developer who wants to see their code used by thousands of people around the world. If that describes you, joining us means you’ll be working closely with an experienced CTO, an award-winning designer, and a team of researchers in one of the most advanced behavioral economics centers.
Do you have great expertise in Android app creation? Do you feel that helping people around the world achieve healthy habits is an important and meaningful mission for you? Then you should join the Fabulous mobile team.
HERE ARE THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Deep Knowledge of Android Java
- Experience developing, releasing and maintaining native Android applications (Send us your work in the Play Store)
- Capacity to work efficiently as part of a team; able to give and receive feedback.
ASSETS THAT WOULD BE FABULOUS TO HAVE:
- An active github account we can check
- Some experience concerning Context Awareness and Machine Learning
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at email@example.com
Position: Full Time
Location: Paris or Remote