What if you could do one simple thing to completely change your life?
What if you could start as early as tomorrow morning?
The Fabulous Daily Motivator app will assist you during this journey using baby steps and scientific methods.
Launched in 2014, the app was developed on principals of behavioral economics at Duke University’s Center for Advanced Hindsight, overseen by behavior change scientist and New York Times best-selling author Dan Ariely. It’s presently used by millions of people, with over 175,000 enthusiastic reviews on Apple Store and Google Play.
In fewer than 15 minutes and using the science of behavior change, Fabulous starts small and help you build lasting habits to achieve your goals.
In his book, The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM), Hal Elrod explains how getting up early can remarkably transform your life. Based on the idea that the quality of your day is predetermined by your morning routine, The Miracle Morning teaches you how to become the ultimate morning person.
Benefits of Waking Up Early
The secret to success is waking up early. Successful mornings become successful days. And according to The Miracle Morning, if your mornings can start at 5AM, then that would make them even better.
Waking up early has many great benefits, including:
- reduced stress levels;
- sharper focus;
- increased productivity; and
- more energy.
But if the thought of waking up at 5AM seems intimidating, try waking up one hour earlier than usual. Before you know it, you might even be drinking your morning coffee at 4AM!
Becoming a Morning Person
Even the most persistent night owl can become a morning person – all it takes is a shift in your mindset.
How you feel when you wake up isn’t actually determined by the hours of sleep you get; rather, it’s largely affected by your beliefs in regards to sleep.
The mind-body connection is extremely powerful. If you believe, for instance, that you require eight hours of sleep every night to feel well-rested – but you were only able to get five hours of sleep on the previous night – then you’ll wake up feeling exhausted. On the other hand, if you believe that you’ll feel energized after five hours of sleep, then you’re more likely to wake up feeling refreshed after a five-hour sleep.
Instead of reaching for the snooze button, consider using the tips below:
- Place your alarm clock on the other side of the room. This simple trick forces you to get out of bed and get your body moving.
- Brush your teeth once you get up. By performing a relatively mindless activity, you’re giving your body a few extra minutes to wake up.
- Drink a glass of water. After several hours of sleep, your body may be a little dehydrated. Most of the time, if you’re feeling tired – regardless of the time of day – what you may need is more water, not necessarily more sleep.
- Stay positive. The last thought you have before you go to bed is usually the first thought you have once you wake up in the morning. So make it a happy thought – something that will fill you with excitement and vigor to start your day.
Now that you’re fully awake, you’re ready to begin your morning routine.
The Morning LifeSAVERS
By waking up an hour earlier, you have enough time to complete the six LifeSAVERS: Silence, Affirmations, Visualization, Exercise, Reading, and Scribing. These are the keys to a successful miracle morning.
Within your allotted hour, do each of the following for approximately ten minutes:
- Silence: Spend time in meditation, reflection, or prayer. While everyone else is still asleep, you can enjoy a peaceful, unhurried morning.
- Affirmations: Repeat positive affirmations to raise your energy, feel empowered, and stay focused.
- Visualization: Visualize your goals and desires. Use your imagination to create a vivid daydream of your ideal life.
- Exercise: A quick morning workout will enhance your overall health, dramatically boost your energy, and improve your self-confidence.
- Reading: Personal development is fundamental to your growth. Whether you want to switch careers or repair your relationship, there are plenty of expert books to learn from.
- Scribing: Keep a daily journal to write down your thoughts. Writing can be quite therapeutic, and it may help to bring about clarity.
Start Your Own Miracle Morning
Supercharge your day with your own miracle morning. If you want to transform your life, the best time to do it is in the morning.
Luckily, Fabulous can help! Start our Unexpected Journey today and we’ll guide you to a better morning step by step.
69 4 69 4